February 27, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I buy this
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo, it will take you to another page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the information you need there.
February 27, 2013 at 6:53PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Do cabinet colors have to match throughout house.
We are thinking of redoing our kitchen and changing...
Need Help with Kitchen Design
We are remodeling the kitchen & adjacent living room(eventually...
recessed wall above fireplace
dated design since the home was built n the late 90s....
Need fireplace mantel
I need a fireplace mantel in my family room. The fireplace...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™