How can I rearrange my very small room?
kenzie_xoxo_
It is about 11 by 12. I have cannot have by bed, desk, or dresser against heaters, which are under the window. I have a rug and two ottomans. Help!
Marie Hebson's interiorsBYDESIGN Inc.
Hi kenzie_xoxo_, Marie here.
When designing for small spaces - it is always best to go up, and organize, organize organze! Put like with like, declutter, lighten and brighten with paint - and organize some more.

For your space, you need to declutter and organize. Fresh coat of paint, and then a trip to Ikea to purchase a new headboard that has floor to ceiling storage. Which means think outside the box and get the cubby bookshelves and place your bed in front of the bookshelf.

Some photos to inspire you on how to maximize your space, along with an article I wrote on designing for small spaces. Good Luck!
February 28, 2013 at 4:58PM   
JWinteriors
Clear out the entire room. Put your bed on a diagonal from the right corner. Add a side table for lamp and light on the window side of the bed. Add your dresser on a diagonal on other side of your bed. Pace your desk on a diagonal on left wall. Add your two ottomans to the foot of your bed. Are you allowed yo paint the room? If so, paint it white to open up the space and contrast with your lime green drapes and bedding. Add accessories carefully. You dont want a million objects all over the place. Box up memories in nice boxes and store. If your closet is small, raise up the one pole about 6" and add a second pole 3' lower. This will double your space to hang clothes. Have a lamp on dresser, night stand and desk. You can suspend a cool lamp over your bed with 2 hooks and plug it into an outlet. Get a 5x7 shag rug and put it 1/2 under your bed, half out.

Have fun!
February 28, 2013 at 5:07PM   
How can I rearrange my room
Only two outlets to plug things in where the tv is...
How can I rearrange my room
how can I rearrange my projects
I would like my newest projects to show up first. How...
How do I rearrange my photos?
I'm having a problem figuring out how to rearrange...
Help - Exposed Brick Gone Wrong
Hello All - Today I finally had the courage to get...
Pool house
limited space new build
Old bureau into bathroom vanity?
I apologize for the poor quality of the pictures. I...
Need advice! My cats are shredding my beautiful Pottery Barn rug!
I spent months looking for the perfect area rug for...
Curtain panel selection-
Which is a better fit for this place? The beige or...