Beautiful!! Could you please tell me what stain you used on the beams and window trim.
nancy20
February 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
We are in the middle of a dilemma - our Pine window trim is being stained is week and it is looking like a brown zebra- the light grain is not picking up e stain color it looks white and the non grained parts looked stained. Confused and worried.
Cushman Design Group
The window trim is painted – Ben Moore HC-49 Regal Satin Gloss. For stains, the answer is not as straight forward. We develop custom colors and custom processes specific to the wood species, interior environment and other factors. Samples, using the actual wood that will be stained, are always provided for review by the Owner, Contractor and Installer, For this project, we used Bioshield products on the beams, including a penetration sealer and a custom blended stain. Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we may be of assistance to you. Hourly consultation is available. 802-253-2169. - Andrew
0 Likes   March 4, 2013 at 6:43AM
need help for my wall
哪种颜色对睡眠有帮助
Elevation
Need help for front elevation
need help for living room in my apartment
8 meters length 4 meters width with a large window...
Help on Renovating Bathroom
Want to renovate our bathroom any suggestions?