Love the wine racks. Where can I get these?
colette2910
February 28, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
WineRacks.com
The racks on the wall appear to be VintageView wine racks on a floor to ceiling mounting frame. You can find them on sites like WineRacks.com: https://www.wineracks.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=34_58
March 1, 2013 at 7:25am   
PRO
Bagnato Architects
Hi
The wine racks were purchased from a retailer in Australia called MacPhees. They can fit wine bottles 3 rows deep. There website is: www.macphees.com.au
They have a variety of styles and a great website.

Regards
Dominic Bagnato
March 4, 2013 at 10:10pm     
colette2910
Thank you so much for your prompt answer and the information!
March 22, 2013 at 7:41pm     
verney2012
This cellar looks sensational. It looks like there is only one bottle on each 'hook'. Did you just use the single wine bottle racks here, or the triple? Also, we are currently installing a backlit piece of onyx in a cellar quite similar to this configuartion and can't work out how to access the led's for maintenance. Would you mind sharing how you handled this?
Thanks
December 17, 2013 at 12:30am   
PRO
WineRacks.com
Verney2012, the VintageView racks come in three standard options: one deep, two deep and three deep. The hooks are deeper depending on which option you choose. Bagnato Architects says he used the three deep which is available in a 3 foot tall and 4 foot tall option. If you're located in Australia then I'm sure he can assist you further. We offer these racks in the US if you're stateside
December 17, 2013 at 10:24am   
PRO
Bagnato Architects
Hi,
Yes our wine racks are from macphees here in Australia (www.macphees.com.au) and we used the racks that are 3 bottles deep. In regards to the back lit onyx. We set it back 100mm from the rear wall and glued it to aluminium channels around the perimeter, so that they would not cast shadows. We installed LED strip lighting also around the perimeter with the transformer in the cupboard below.

Hope this helps,
Regards,

Dominic Bagnato
ARCHITECT
December 19, 2013 at 1:09am   
More Discussions
How to white wash brick?
We have a very large area of Brick, over 2 walls worth,...
I robot roomba
Does anyone have one? Does it work on hardwood floors?...
Smart thermostat?
Hi again....can anyone recommend a smart thermostat?...
exterior question!
I dislike the color of our brick, it is very pink looking-...
pendant lights over kitchen island.
I have a 105 foot long kitchen island and about to...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™