May 23, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes this paint and what is the color called? It is perfect!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The Shabby Nest
Cafe Blue by Valspar is a similar color.
May 23, 2011 at 10:01am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Bulkhead or no bulkhead
Hello We just recently installed a kitchen in an open...
Living Room: Something is Missing...
Just moved from a 1BR apt to a 3 bedroom house. I am...
Would this fabric work with this rug?!?
I'm turning an old square table into an ottoman to...
Need help with this guest room
This room is very small. I had the head board made...
How to refinish mid-mod cradenza?
Found this mid-century piece on Craigslist. It's nice,...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™