May 23, 2011 in Photo Questions
What material is that, that is being used for the wall? Are those tiles?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
The Shabby Nest
It is grasscloth wallpaper. Here is a link to an online shop with grasscloth paper that is very similar to that pictured. http://discount-wallcovering.com/grasscloth.htm
   May 23, 2011 at 10:22AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
thank you so much! Now at least i know where to get it.
   July 29, 2011 at 9:50AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cabin kitchen gut job
Hi all! We will soon be undertaking a complete kitchen...
Ikea "Ingmarie" curtains?
Hi, this is a trivial question... I would like to change...
Trying to update my '60s tri-plex. Any Exterior Ideas??
Hi, what would you do with the exterior of this dated...
have less than 24 hours Please Help!!!
I bought this bench at a consignment shop and I need...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™