Cabinet Hardware
March 1, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me who makes the cabinet handles and the size?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Drury Design
Thanks for your question. The handles are from Top Knobs Princeton Collection handle in a brushed satin nickel finish.
March 4, 2013 at 7:43am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I would want a place to hang my clothes until I could put them away and a place for my family members to organize the laundry as they bring it to the laundry room. Beautiful room!
April 21, 2013 at 12:32am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
where can I find this ironing board cabinet on the wall in the kitchen
July 25, 2013 at 10:04am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
this is great
July 26, 2013 at 6:50am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The ironing board on wall in laundry room how deep is it from the wall to front of ironing board is it?
Where can I buy the ironing board?
June 23, 2014 at 7:28am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Tell us about: Your first apartment
I remember mine well, the reasons I chose it, the roommate...
Please critique my floorplan
This will be a 2 stories mountain house. Floor plans...
Need to give these 1950's steps a makeover!
Round 1950's pebble crete steps are damaged and falling...
Need help shading south facing 2 storey family room
Designing a home on a lake. I would like a 2 story...
A new countertop and backsplash for this kitchen
We want to replace the countertop in this kitchen....
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™