Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lucia77

Where did you purchase the reclaimed wood? Thanks.

lucia77
11 years ago
Entry · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Highmark Builders
    11 years ago
    You know what, that is a great questions that I am not 100% sure of the answer. Our client found it online. Let me look into this more and get back to you.
  • lucia77
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks. Unrelated question - was at your home on Abbott this weekend - who is the artist who work was in the upstairs hallway?
  • lucia77
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    How was the reclaimed wood attached to the wall? Thanks.
  • PRO
    Highmark Builders
    10 years ago
    The art in the upper level of Abbott, Im not sure. At the time of the parade we had a staging company bring in items for their home so Im not sure which peice you are refering to. The staging company we use is Ambiance at Home out of Prior Lake if you woud like to give them a call and have them help you Im sure they woud be more than happy to do so.
  • PRO
    Highmark Builders
    10 years ago
    The reclaimed wood was pin- nailed to the face of the reclaimed boards and attached to the wall that way.
  • Pattie Fried
    10 years ago
    How was the reclaimed wood prepped for the wall? Sanded, stained? It's beautiful.
  • dc22banks
    10 years ago
    What is the name of the online company?
  • seanaphelps
    8 years ago

Do you happen to know which color wood the owners went with on this application? It's beautiful!

• seanaphelps
    8 years ago

I went to company website and this color looks very similar to their "Grey" and the "Mostly Grey" colors...not sure which it is. Thanks so much!

• PRO
    Highmark Builders
    8 years ago

The color choice this homeowner went with was the " Mostly Grey"... as it is mostly gray but it does have some red tones in it too!