can you tell me about the stainless steel ledge above the countertop?
March 2, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
That is a custom made stainless shelf that is cantilevered from the wall, approximately 6" deep.
March 2, 2013 at 7:46AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What to do on these annoying columns?
I would love to add stone or a wood-like tile to my...
Too much leather?
We just moved from a small condo to an old bungalow...
Placing floor receptacles
Help! Building a new home and have to decide where...
Looking for advice Wall Color and Front Desk Color
I was thinking of going white gray with the walls....
Need help with living room arrangement
My husband and I received our new apartment and had...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™