Where did you purchase the wall tiles? What is the material called?
March 3, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Fatter & Evans Architects, Inc.
This is actually cut, shell limestone. A stonemason could order it for you. Thanks for your interest!
0 Likes   March 4, 2013 at 1:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Hideous fireplace
Our 1924 cottage has a hideous fireplace with white...
Want to breath life into my living room!!
Hi- we just bought this house, my living room is narrow...
Need suggestions for color hardwood floors for business office?
I am moving my buiness into new offices but have to...
Looking for a table for my dining chairs!!
Hello, I need help finding the perfect table for this...
Mixing metals in bathroom
We bought a spec home and were able to make some selections,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™