May 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
Hi, I am wondering how the tile is joined at the corner area. Does one edge overlap another? Is there some type of corner piece that is used. Your advice would be welcome!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Mark English Architects, AIA
In this case, the top overlaps and is slightly bull nosed.
0 Likes   August 22, 2012 at 12:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
A little help HOUZZERS
We are in the process of building our new home. I know...
Fireplace wall dimensions dilemma
This week we're starting to build a floor to ceiling...
Kitchen backsplash ideas??
I can't decide on a backsplash, glass seems too contemporary...
Backsplash for Bianca Perla counter
What kind of backsplash will go with Bianca Perla quartzite...
selecting back splash
remodeling a kitchen and added black cabinets for accent....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™