Bathroom countertops
pebrott
Can you replace just the countertops on "standard" (builder-grade) bathroom cabinets? Or do you have to buy new cabinets without countertops so you can install granite countertops?
Poggenpohl Atlanta
Most likely yes to just replacing the countertops but the question is, do you really want to? If you are going to upgrade to granite from whatever you had, that probably means a new sink and faucet also. I would encourage you to evaluate what you really want from this upgrade. Are you happy with the current cabinets? Do you have enough storage? Can you go bigger or better? Can you afford to change not only the countertop but the cabinets? Are the cabinets in good shape? You don't want to put nice new countertops on cabinets that are the worse for wear and can't be painted or improved. I know, more than you bargained for!
March 6, 2013 at 10:50am   
Entry Way Guidance
I would love to get thoughts on ways to make my entry...
2 door Entryway to living room
Please help me decide how to model this. We have a...
Looking for hardwood floors
We have an old renovated farmhouse and we want to take...
Ranch home
Hi there! We are in the process of purchasing this...
I need suggestion to paint my patio furniture.
Hello! This is where I spend my day with my son. I...