LR is missing something - Maybe needs arranged differently - HELP!!
cheriemo
This is my living room - Walls are yellow - Color of a raincoat and the carpet is pale yellow (Probably should have done different color but carpet is very good quality). The sofa is red, Victorian chairs are yellow with small rose bud (red with pink) and other wood trimmed chairs are tapestry with black background and blues, reds, pink, sage - Furniture was very expensive and designer at furniture store helped me pick out wall color, carpet, and all furniture. Window treatment was custom made, but I think it is small - but I dont want to hide the heavily trimmed windows. I can sew things if have good direction. Dont know if I like pictures or tree. Suggestions? This room is in a southern style home with a lot of wood floors and heavy trim. Daughter is getting married and having a lot of people to my house at the end of the month. Need this room to look nice - but cant spend much money right now.
Pretty room! Try this:
1. Rotate the piano and add a bench.
2. Swap the side chairs and add a side table and lamp under the art by the chairs.
3. Add an oval coffee table in front of the sofa.
4. Add a floor lamp on the right of the sofa (remove the fake tree).
5. Add a candelabra to the piano? Lighting is lacking in the room.
6. Beef up the window treatments. Just making the sides floor length may do the trick.

It's a lovely room. Just add a coffee table, two side tables and a floor lamp and two end table lamps will look beautiful.
March 6, 2013 at 9:29pm     
Uzma Azfar
You just need some thing like tablebetween the chairs and some lightning like lamps.in your room
March 6, 2013 at 9:29pm     
2dogssashatess
To me it appears that your large picture on the wall, between the two chairs,,is hung too low. I think the mirror may be hung too low as well
March 6, 2013 at 9:31pm   
BTW..I can't see the entire space, but I'd scooch the furniture this way, and off the wall a bit to make the room a bit cozier.
March 6, 2013 at 9:31pm     
Mandy
Move the piano under the painting. Arrange the sofa under the window. Place the arms chairs, paired together, to the left and in front of the sofa.

The furnishings are nice, you just need to group them closer together. They are getting swallowed up by the space since they are pushed up against the walls. Oh, and ditch the fake plants. Real ones are nicer for a party.
March 6, 2013 at 9:42pm     
Andrea Prasch
Paint and furniture arrangements will make a huge difference here. The yellow walls and red drape need to go. Paint the walls a neutral like "collingwood" from Ben Moore. Put up some floor to ceiling drapery and Darzys suggestion on furniture arrangement is perfect.
March 6, 2013 at 9:42pm     
Yes..PS...add a professional bouquet of low flowers on the coffee table and a larger, taller bouquet to the left side of the sofa and the room will be fab. :) Flowers always make a room feel more elegant. P.s.s...the flowers should be a rainbow of pretty colors, not all one color roses, etc. A "spring" mix so it's cozy, but not stuffy or "pretentious" looking. Meaning, it didn't look like you were trying to "impress", just you like "pretty". :)
March 6, 2013 at 9:55pm     
cheriemo
Love the comments!! What do you mean "swap the side chairs" - I should have mentioned that the piano is an old square grand and is huge - Like 9 feet long and it took four men & equipment to get it in house! The window behind piano bows out and this was the only place we could fit it in room without it sticking way in the middle of the room. Do you all like artwork or should I look for something different? A friend suggested adding bronze wall art. How can i add to curtains if I dont have any of the material. The ones are red with golf fringe.I do have some old queen anne end tables but I dont know if they work with room. I could paint them. Keep ideas coming!!
March 6, 2013 at 9:55pm     
luckylil12linda
Remove window treatments and tree
Make a grouping of chairs with table between out in to the room
Add lovely covered bench to piano which can also add addl seating
Tables on each of sofa....each one different with lamps
March 6, 2013 at 10:05pm     
Andrea Prasch
Both Ikea and World Market have great affordable options for 108" long drapery. I see these for your space. I like your friends idea of adding bronze wall art. I also wouldn't recommend the queen anne side tables because your piano seems to mimic that style and it may be too heavy.
http://www.worldmarket.com/category/home-decorating/curtains-window-hardware/curtains.do http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/Textiles/10654/
March 6, 2013 at 10:09pm     
cheriemo
My husband likes yellow walls, but does everyone think it is ugly? As you can tell I like color! House is not contemporary at all. Wall where window treatment is bows so there is no way to put a curtain rod - about 6 inches past end of window wall turns straight. I hung gold medallions to hang treatment because i didnt know what else to do.
March 6, 2013 at 10:22pm     
I meant by "swapping" side chairs is to put the chairs you have under the art by the sofa instead. Then, put the yellow chairs under the art (out from the wall a bit). It will bring the matching pillow you have on the sofa closer to the chair fabric to relate better. I would only have the pillow that matches the chairs on the sofa and nothing else. The lack of a piano bench looks "naked". A traditional bench would look great and add seating as well. I like your mirror and art as it is. Just a few tweaks and you're there! Show us your queen anne tables..they could work beautifully. Can you get enough of the same fabric to just add to the length of the sides of the window treatment? I would like to see a floor lamp instead of the fake tree there. :)

March 6, 2013 at 10:26pm     
I think I'm with luckylill about removing the window treatments completely. No, the wall color is not ugly at all! The room and colors are beautiful. The window treatments just look out of proportion so if you can't beef them up, just remove them completely since the trim is beautiful and privacy isn't an issue. You only have a short amount of time so I'd just add your queen anne tables, fresh flowers, remove the fake plants and maybe the drapery and enjoy the wedding! Spend your $$$ on a mani-pedi and two new out-fits instead of buying new furniture. You have a beautiful home as it is. :)
March 6, 2013 at 10:50pm     
cheriemo
If I did have time to do new curtains what would you suggest? Color, kind, material? Probably have to leave medallions because don't have time for drywall repair. :) I like the tapestry chairs next to red sofa but they don't fit perpendicular to sofa because of piano. I attached pics of different tables and chest I have.
March 7, 2013 at 5:54am   
cheriemo
Darzy - Absolutely love the Bench!
March 7, 2013 at 8:13am     
Scale seems to be the issue here. The dark chairs have a more massive scale to them than the sofa and so do not look good with it. The small chairs are too petite to carry the weight of the art behind them on the other wall. Art is not hung too low, but the mirror is too massive above the small sofa. Lovely piano, but they should never be placed on an outside wall as it is bad for their health. Your sofa is too small for this space. A larger one that fills the bay would be my choice with the piano under the mirror and a large fresh flower arrangement on top that would be doubled by the mirror. These are all nice pieces but they do not work in this room. I don't know what your designer was thinking, but it looks like she started something and failed to finish it. The skimpy fishtail swag is just such an example. If it were paired with panels, it might have completed the bay. Meanwhile, you have a wedding to worry about, so I'd leave it as is, pulling things away from the walls, so it doesn't look like a dance floor in the center. Put the drop leaf table and the small light chairs opposite the sofa - floating facing it for conversation. If it is wide enough not to be dwarfed by the art, put the chest under that picture. No artificial tree or flowers. You must have all fresh arrangements for the wedding and as many as you have a table top for. Try not to worry and re-post right here with a comment after the party to re-think the space and make use of your pieces. Congratulations on the new in-law!
March 7, 2013 at 8:48am     
luckylil12linda
If u must lv window treatments......remove these and use long flowy and light weight panels to avoid taking away from those beautiful the windows. The print chairs are lovely. Try adding end tables and lamps. Coffee table, do u hv one? Pull pieces away from wall a bit. You r definitely on the right track.
Post pics.....we r all cheering u on.
March 7, 2013 at 8:56am   
luckylil12linda
Oh my, I just saw rest of ur pics......raise mirror and art, add buffet piece with smaller chairs on side.
Floral chairs in a grouping with table and add table with lamps. Lamps and lighting is a great asset.
March 7, 2013 at 9:00am   
Barbara Bruce
What do I need?
March 7, 2013 at 9:04am   
Valvorie Dunn
I would try Mandy's idea. I don't what climate your living in but typically pianos should never be on an outside wall. Window even worse. It looks like an antique as well. How long ago did you purchase your furniture? They might be willing to help you arrange things at no extra cost. If not post a floor plan with measurements for us so we know exactly what we have to work with.
March 7, 2013 at 9:13am   
butlera
This is a very traditional room, with lovely pieces, and would benefit greatly from hardwood floors. The carpet must be so much maintenance. To minimize the ultra pale visual the carpet creates and to tie all the tones together, a persian rug (similar to the pic) would be great. I love Darzy's ideas regarding furniture arrangement and a piano bench.
March 7, 2013 at 9:13am     
Barbara Bruce
Too stiff. Cozie it up.
March 7, 2013 at 9:17am     
A Crew of Two
You have some lovely pieces, I think the issue is the room feels more museum like. You want it to feel like a room to sit and visit and gather. I would add some personal items. Photos- place a throw on the piano and add more photos there. The mirror and painting are large, you want to balance this with something heavy under it. Create this by layering. Some candle wall sconces on either side of the painting. A table in between the chairs with art objects. Borrow from other rooms for the day- repurpose what you have in the house already. Stack books, etc. A sofa table behind your sofa with lamps and maybe some art objects in the bronze finishes. I also think an area rug will help bring the seating together. It doesn't have to be anything formal, just something to ground the room. I would do a velvet or silk curtain panel on either side of your window with a heavy curtain rod to add architecture to the window without covering it up. Something very neutral and hung high. A glass coffee table to add some sparkle to the room. More throw pillows in damask and velvets. Neutral colors there as well- warms golds, beiges, black or brown (something to match the floral upholstered chairs) Lastly, the fresh flowers. small bowls of them on every surface. I think the room will be lovely. Newlywed's home McCroskey Interiors Formal Living Room/Great Room
March 7, 2013 at 9:18am   
@Barbara Bruce - would you mind starting your own thread at Design Dilemma? Read the FAQ if you're unsure how to do it. This thread is about cheriemo's dilemma. If you don't get answers and your post moves off the first page, just comment on it and it will pop up to the "Latest Activity" page again to be seen by contributors to Houzz. Thanks.
March 7, 2013 at 9:18am     
sweetpea5372
What is opposite the piano right now? It seems like an opening but how big? Is it possible to move the sofa to that side of the room to balance the weight of the piano? I also would loose the swag over the window. Have you heard of dummy pannels? Two short stationary rods with long floor to ceiling pannels on either side would be my suggestion there. Place the dresser under the mirror flanked by the 2 smaller chairs and the two black chairs opposite that with the tiny round table between. Definately invest in a coffee table or tufted ottoman. If there is enough room behind the couch for a sofa table that would be a great place for a pair of lamps. Ask friends if the have pieces you could have or borrow. Most people have furniture squirreled away that they no longer have a use for. This could help you to fill in and help your budget.
March 7, 2013 at 9:33am     
Glitter Somerset
I love your furniture and colors and style. I would get rid of the fake plant. A few days before your guests arrive, go to a nursery and buy a big, full real plant. Rearrange your furniture. I think your mirror is too large for the sofa. Love the mirror, though.
March 7, 2013 at 9:37am   
Valvorie Dunn
Cherimo, please don't worry about the swag before your party. You will be able to make the room feel beautiful without changing it & I know you don't have the time to patch your wall board. I agree with fresh flowers & greenery. You just need to work on the balance of the room & make it feel cohesive. You can pull things from other areas of the house if people aren't going to be doing the tour thing.

Deco, I like your ideas & yes, cherimo you should not stress. This is a time for excitement & fun with family & friends.
March 7, 2013 at 9:57am     
cheriemo
Working on room - I can make dummy panels for each side of the window - What color? Should they puddle on the floor? I will send more pics shortly. Should have put wood floors in the room to begin with. Designer talked me out of it. Acroos from the piano is just an open hallway. @ butlera Love the area rug Where is this from.
March 7, 2013 at 10:33am   
If the swag is coming down patch the medallions holes with toothpaste and they'll never show at that height. How long do panels need to be? Country Curtains has 108" Ashford silk ones in rose, gold, ivory or chestnut for $129.50 per panel. Also have Hyde Park Velvet in Cabernet and Chamois for $234.50 a pair. 1 800 456-0321 and countrycurtains.com Save you some time and not too expensive.
March 7, 2013 at 10:52am     
Yes, I see the piano inhibits those chairs there. Since you don't have the muscle to move the piano and much time...bring forward the sofa to about 18" from the piano leg. Put the smaller yellow chairs floating in the room facing straight at the piano with the little round table between them. Pull the larger chairs forward to face the sofa, also about 18" from ther right leg of the piano. Swap the art and the mirror. That way, you can put your console chest under the mirror and you will double the flowers in the reflection. (It's ok that you can walk around the chairs. Put the adorable "golf fringe" pillows from the sofa as "bolster"pillows are the larger floral chairs. Put the little drop leaf table on the right of the sofa and "steal" a lamp from another room. So, now, all you really really need is a large round coffee table (or large tufted ottoman) with accessories, flowers, candles, candy dish, etc.

Basically, you will have a "square" floating seating arrangement facing the piano with the coffee table the centerpiece (facing that beautiful piano!) If you can get a bench in time, that would be great.

I agree with deco the scale is off, but can be worked around. You can leave the drapery. It looks "fine"..not perfect, but not enough to worry about before the wedding.

Thanks for posting pictures, it helps to tweak more! PS, at first I suggested an oval, but if this floating "square" arrangement works, a round would be best.
March 7, 2013 at 10:58am   
cheriemo
WHat color do you think?
March 7, 2013 at 11:00am   
cheriemo
Working on room a little in between doing real job. Here are pics. Thoughts?
March 7, 2013 at 11:04am     
A Crew of Two
Looking better already- do you have any throws you can add? Books? Puddle the curtains for drama.
March 7, 2013 at 11:07am   
Looks better. I would swap the art/mirror since the floral chair and floral art is competing. The floral art will pop next to your solid color sofa. How did the accent pillows look on the floral chairs? I love the round table on the left of your sofa, but the little one on the right isn't working with it. I think a floor lamp would look nice there. Consignment stores have great, traditional floor lamps since many people are converting to more transitional/modern spaces.

Do you ask what color for the coffee table? How about an ottoman? I don't think you'll have time for this but you mentioned you could sew and you don't want to spend a lot right now. A 48" round dinette table with the legs cut down to 16" high..or plywood cut round and legs added...some foam/badding and fabric and you can make a great looking ottoman. An small scale animal print fabric? Classic. :)
Here is somewhat of the arrangement I was thinkiing and an ottoman. See how "tight" it is?

March 7, 2013 at 11:27am     
Valvorie Dunn
Looking much better. I agree with Darcy about the art/mirror. Pull your floral chairs in a little bit closer to your chest. I think there needs to be more going on, on either side of your art/mirror. Your space & home are very traditional so try some plates, smaller groups of art work,etc.
March 7, 2013 at 12:55pm   
cheriemo
Loving the ideas everyone! Thank you for being so helpful. In retrospect, I should have realized sofa was too small and should have done wood floors. If I get time and sew some panels what color should they be? @ deco you mentioned gold, ivory, chestnut, or rose. By rose do you mean mauvy-pink?
March 7, 2013 at 1:08pm   
No, the rose at country curtains is about the color of your sofa I think.. You can see them online to judge if that color would be for you. I agree with others about just leaving as is and working on the furniture where people will really notice. If you are in a large metro area there are usually some upscale furniture rental places where you might find some fill-in pieces for the wedding. It think one of them is Core, or something like that.
March 7, 2013 at 2:36pm   
Home Style
I like Darzy and decoenthusiasts ideas for arranging. I think they are both saying the same thing. at first it looked like you pulled all the furniture away from the center of the room to do some dancing. I think you are on the right track, now, but still think you should try Darzy's idea of putting back of couch 18" from piano, facing into room (away from window) and then two chairs facing the sofa with a glass table or ottoman in between. I also love the rug that butlera suggested to pull the colors and add weight to the floor. Finally, I agree you shouldn't worry about the drapes right now. I would do just side panels, when things calm down. They can be mounted on rods that are placed just outside or on side of the bay--the rod doesn't have to go all the way around the bay, since they would just be decorative. I would probably do a soft butter (like the carpet color) and make the opening 4-6" edges of the drapes in the red or add a flat red/rose braid (about 2"W) about 2" in from opening edges. The most important thing is not to stress--you'll have enough of that, planning a wedding. Once the house is filled with people, noone will be criticing your design, they'll just be enjoying your company and hospitality!
March 7, 2013 at 2:59pm     
Amy Thompson
Add a larger white swag with the red swag that goes down to the floor with a little extra on the floor on both sides- it could kick out the same shape as the piano legs framing it and repeating the shape
March 7, 2013 at 3:16pm   
Amy Thompson
I also think the short back couch is the furniture problem- move the mirror up and put decorative pillows accross the back of the couch.
March 7, 2013 at 3:19pm   
sweetpea5372
I think ivory curtains in the same family as the carpeting you have now would be elegant, a nice rest for the eyes, and also neutral enough to go with any color if you ever decide to change up your color palate.
March 8, 2013 at 10:36am   
cheriemo
I know everyone keeps saying my red sofa is too small - I have the opportunity to by this used red sofa - which virtually looks brand new and is quite a bit bigger - Thoughts?? Should I buy?
March 10, 2013 at 11:18am     
ckanters
I think that this would be a great choice of sofa! It has the weight that the room needs. The wood legs also tie in with the piano and other woods in your room. Were you able to find a bench for the piano? I would consider purchasing an electric fireplace for this room too. There are some great deals to be found at this time of the year. I would also really try to find a statement piece of lighting for over the piano and for the side tables. This would help you create different heights within the room and more warmth. Check kijji, there are some wonderful deals!
March 10, 2013 at 11:33am   
cheriemo
I actually found the original piano bench in pieces!! The legs are beautiful. Going to try to construct a bench with them and cover it. What kind of lighting were you thinking?
March 10, 2013 at 11:46am   
L Star Murals
Yes!! That sofa would fit beautifully. I agree with @ckanters about the legs tying in visually with your existing wooden legged furniture. I also second the idea of a few more small pieces of artwork or family photographs on the walls. Looking great, though!!
March 10, 2013 at 12:03pm   
Yeaaahhh! I'm glad you found the original piano bench! The sofa you found may work beautifully. Measure it to see how much taller/longer it really is than your current one. If you can add a pretty chandelier in ceiling would also cozy the space. Lighting is important and it look like you have only a small light on the ceiling.
March 10, 2013 at 12:21pm   
cheriemo
I atually have a lot of recessed lighting in the ceiling. It is very bright!. I am going to add lamps, pics, etc. The sofa is 14" longer - I didnt measure height, but I think quite a bit taller.
March 10, 2013 at 12:31pm   
ckanters
I personally would be inspired by the picture provided by kklinton entitled newly weds home. I think you may have a lighting fixture centred in your room, so this would be a great place for the chandelier. I love the height of the side table lamps in this picture too. You have great taste. It is just the scale of things, so pick things that you feel go with your room and style.
I really would look for a coffee table. I think that you need something in the centre of your space. Keep going. You are making some great changes. Remember to try and layer things and bring in different textures to help create depth in the room.
I really, really would put a fireplace is this space. I saw a beautiful one marked down from $800 to $150 at our local home depot. It is electric, but it looks very real. This way your mirror will reflect the fire when it is on and really warm up your space. You can still have your beautiful picture too. It can hang above the fireplace.
I also just bought a beautiful chandelier off of Kijji for $50.
March 10, 2013 at 12:35pm   
Bonnie
I like the paint color it is very warm and inviting. Your furniture is nice too. I don't think the swag is doing anything for your window though. I agree that it should come down. I think full length drapery panels on either side would look nice or nothing as was suggested by someone else. Swags do use a surprising amount of fabric though. When you take your swags down see how much fabric you have. If the swag is a full width (the width of a bolt of fabric less seam allowance) you may be able to refashion the fabric into panels with just a little effort. Depending on how much length you have to work with you could add a rod pocket at the top for curtains or perhaps use clip on rings to hang the panels. Also, if you can try the piano under the painting or in a corner. Stuck in the window bay is not aiding the look of the room.
March 10, 2013 at 12:48pm   
cheriemo
Love the Newlyweds room!! Working away trying to get room to look as beautiful as that!! Still mad I was talked out of hardwood floors initially would have looked beautiful !
March 10, 2013 at 12:57pm   
Bonnie
Chereimo... you could layer an area rug on top of your wall to wall rug if you want to break up the solid expanse a bit...
March 10, 2013 at 1:00pm   
cheriemo
Brilliant Idea about removing the swag and making panels out of it!! From what I remember it was 16 yardsof fabric - which is a lot!! I could definitely make panels out of that and have a lot left!!
March 10, 2013 at 1:02pm     
curacaoblue
Yes that couch goes with our furniture better Han the one you have currently
March 10, 2013 at 1:03pm   
Tina Lukonina
Поменяйте, пожалуйста, шторы на обычные гардины в классическом стиле.
Крупный принт растительного или цветочного рисунка,
синий или фиолет колер. Несколько подушек в таком же текстиле на диван и кресла.
На мой взгляд присутствие на стенах таких крупных объектов, как картина
и зеркало очень тяжело, для данного интерьера.
March 10, 2013 at 1:05pm   
ckanters
Oh that is too bad about the hardwood, but I do think that you have some very nice warm wood in your room. I agree with Bonnie, I would try and layer a rug on top of your carpet. I am not sure where you are, but in Canada we have Homesense. They will let you purchase and rug and bring it back within a few days, so you can see if you like the look without much risk.
What do you think about an electric fireplace?
March 10, 2013 at 1:31pm   
cheriemo
So I bought the red sofa I had the opportunity to buy for a song and I turned the mirror horizontal. Need to put some sconces or something on each side of the mirror and put knick knacks on table. Looking for different table in place of queen Anne one. Working on reconstructing piano banch. My husband says I need new carpet, but not allowed to change color of the walls. Was thinking of a gold color - ANy ideas? Saw this coffee table in consignment shop - Do we think it would work? Liked idea of repurposing drapes, because I do love the color. Just hate the size of them in proportion to room. The windows are actually bowed out - bowed wall actually continues 6-8 inches past window trim and then turns straight for about 16 inches - so I would have to use medallions as a rod would not turn where wall bows out. Only have four of them. Ideas?
March 17, 2013 at 11:44am     
I'm not crazy about the shape of the consignment store coffee table. The sofa size is much better. How about removing two of the cushions and replace with two toss pillows that have a bit more yellow to complement the other accent chairs and wall color?
March 17, 2013 at 11:57am     
btw..I love the chest below the floral art but it isn't long enough for the art. A lamp on it accentuates that as well. Do you have another art piece somewhere else in the house that is a bit smaller to put there? Or, how about removing the chest there and schooch the chairs closer together with one of the side tables between them from the sofa? Then, the table lamp.
March 17, 2013 at 12:02pm   
ckanters
Wow! The sofa looks great. I like the table, but it would by really helpful it you could post a picture showing the full room, so I could see roughly how much space you have. What I would suggest is getting some green tape and measure out the table and tape where it would go on the carpet. If it were me, I would be looking for a rug much like the one butlera posted.
March 17, 2013 at 12:07pm   
cheriemo
Been looking for a rug like the one butlera posted. Needs to be at least 8x10/ Let me know if you see anywhere. @ Darzy will look around house for smaller art piece.
March 17, 2013 at 12:14pm   
rmartinez89
hi i would move the piano on a wall and have two of the chairs on both sides of it then leave the couch on the wall balance the weight of you pieces then put your other 2 chair with a nice table in the middle with a bouquet of flowers :) swap the mirror and painting
March 17, 2013 at 12:22pm   
ckanters
If you have a Homesense I would try shopping there. They always have different rugs...you never know what you are going to get at each store. They also have a great return pollicy, so you could try a few different rugs and pick the one you like best.
March 17, 2013 at 12:37pm   
cheriemo
Darzy. Found these pillows, do they work? They are same color as walls and identical colors to Victorian chairs. @ Martinez piano is an 1875 square grand. Tried putting it on walls when we got it and it stuck out from wall 1/2 way in to bow window and looked terrible. It is deceiving but because of square shape when placed against wall took up 1/2 the width of LR.
March 17, 2013 at 12:39pm   
doctornancy
Lovely home, lovely furnishings. The yellow walls, however, seem to overpower your other furnishings. To give you an idea of what the room would look like in a softer color, I painted your walls a browner, more muted yellow. Something with a bit of peach in it would also be lovely.
June 22, 2014 at 9:59pm   
Need new door for my sunroom, maybe something different?...
This door is broken (my home was violated!) so I need...
Room missing something? Maybe color or area rug?
Thinking about adding color by adding a rug or painting....
I feel like something is missing.... Need some help!
I feel feel like this bedroom is missing something!...
Need help something's missing
This is my reading room but I feel something's missing...
Chesterfield pairing
I need help with a design idea - my husband and I love...
Need help for my kitchen
Im interested in stacked cabinets with the top cabinet...
Kitchen Layout
Dear Houzzers, I need some advice on my kitchen-in-the-making....
Need help to finish my guest room.
I fell in love with this comforter and have decorated...