Great Spaces!
Hi Everyone! This spring has brought eleven busy projects to our door so please bear with me ...I'll try to get you questions answered this week! I'm working non-stop and some of them are getting to the drapery stage. Yay! (That means the end!) I'll post pictures soon so you can see what goes into all this confusion! Sorry for the delay and Thanks for Looking! Jo
feddoc
I am doing my kitchen in similar colors and outlay to the Heglar's project. cabinets are maple morel vintage and the island is 54 " square in cherry with ginger glaze. Would you recommend a cream color for granite top or a dark like black galaxy , brown antiqua or volga blue? Walls are Behr in a green similar to stone patio. My ceilings are only 8' tall. What do you recommend for pendant lighting?
   March 25, 2013 at 10:16AM
Great Spaces!
Hey Feddoc, Without being able to see the finishes it's hard to be precise on the grainte but pick a lighter one with the ginger colors trough it. The one like Heglar's has lot's of gray in it so it was perfect for them. That's the idea though...pick up the colors in the wood and keep it light. The pendants are too large for two over a 54" Island so look for a smaller size. Look on the Pottery Barn site and look at the Shades of Light catalog...you'll probably find something you like in those! Hope that helps! Jo
   March 25, 2013 at 8:02PM
delivery in india
i want delivery in india
Is the couch too big? Rug too small? What do I need to "finish" this?
I'm wondering if the couch in this living room is too...
Should I paint both rooms the same color??
We are painting our family room and kitchen, and I'm...
Which color scheme?
Which color scheme and accessories do you like best...