Pull
Street
Make a statement with the pull on the pull out pantry next to frig. or just match all the others,even though it's the only vertical handle in the kitchen ?
Ideally all pulls and knobs should be the same style in a kitchen.
0 Likes   March 8, 2013 at 6:35AM
BeautifulRemodel.com
Hi Street,

I often mix them up, to a degree. For me,it really depends on the proportions of the cabinet doors and drawers. If you have a mix of large and small then you can also mix the pulls/knobs accordingly. In the case of yours however, I do think its important for the pantry to either get a larger version of what you have for the rest of the kitchen, or use two styles of pulls that work together, and use the larger ones for the pantry and other larger drawer/door faces. From a practical point of view, and tiny pull on a pullout pantry isn't a good idea. If neither option is practical for you, you may want to consider using a large pull for the pantry that matches the fridge handle.
-Steve

0 Likes   March 8, 2013 at 6:49AM
Street
I agree Dytecture. Do you think our 6 inch pull (pictured) will look right on the pantry since it does not come any longer ? The wife even wants to go Horizontal with it. And TY
0 Likes   March 8, 2013 at 6:55AM
Street
Thanks Steve, I am with on the pull is to small.Was just wondering how something fun and different and longer would sit with the fine folks here.
0 Likes   March 8, 2013 at 7:11AM
BeautifulRemodel.com
You're welcome Street. I'd say the one you have could work well if you also used it elsewhere on some other larger drawers and doors. (That way it wouldn't look as though you simply ran out of the others! :)
-Steve
0 Likes   March 8, 2013 at 7:13AM
Choosing a sofa color . . . .
I would like to have a sofa that I can 'dress' - put...
Mason Leskowitz
Need ideas for the living room
Any ideas on decorating this living room are appreciated...
Mayola Antony
3d max
do anybody know a good website to download vary material...
Clarity classic
help me pull my den/family room together!...
I would love some input! This is my den, open concept...
natramp
Living room & kitchen color help
So moms' dining room is this orange color. It's really...
lizzy313