June 2, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes the faucet and is there a style name?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Daniel Beringer
I would love to know the answer to this question.
0 Likes   March 16, 2014 at 6:54PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
busy or beautiful?
I just had new quartz countertops installed in my bathrooms....
need help for stucco. eifs or real cement, and color??
I don't know what is better eifs stucco or cement old...
What to do in foyer?
This is the foyer in our front entrance. We typically...
I am putting corten flat steel panels for siding on my new house. They
I am putting 4'x8' 14-ga corten steel panels as siding...
sinks centered under medicine cabinets? height of med cabinets?
Do sinks "have" to be centered under medicine cabinets?...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™