Help! What do I do for window treatments on these windows?
lscharfe
We recently moved into this open floor plan from an antique. The windows have double celled blinds. I like the openness but feel like I might need treatments to pull the room together. I would love some ideas since I am at a loss.

Thank you!
Fenstermann LLC
I’m sorry that you haven't received feedback yet. Usually window treatment topics are very "hot".
I cannot suggest anything since, I do not do drapery and I think this is what you are looking for.
Bump
March 8, 2013 at 3:11PM   
kitasei
The double celled blinds are the most effective energy savers, so don't jettison them. If you close them at night you'll see significant savings in heat and cooling costs. Let's hear it from the designers and decorators how to make the windows beautiful..
March 8, 2013 at 3:15PM   
3 Day Blinds
Hi lscharfe,

That's a great chest between your windows! Your room has a sophisticated, yet homey feel. In regard to the windows, what about checking out these fabric options (they're even 25% off right now). http://bit.ly/13LPhNr

The other option you might want to consider is wood blinds. http://bit.ly/10j3Jrc

Let us know if you'd like more insights.

Happy Decorating!

3 Day Blinds
March 8, 2013 at 3:30PM   
Your Color Diva
I love the warmth and decor of your rooms. I don't think that you really need added window treatments. However, if you do want something I would put a rod above the side windows only and tie them back. These can easily be ready made curtains and hooks. Here is a sample.
April 28, 2014 at 4:48PM   
Not quite sure if I can use it as a Dining Area or Family room???
Please help me I need to know what furniture should...
Is it feasible to change a ranch roofline?
For starters - the pic attached is NOT my home, but...
What's the hardest thing to clean in your house?
Surely there is something in your house that involves...
Need to warm this space up
I need a little help. This space needs some design....
Help me finish decorating my dining room!!
I have already purchased table and 2 chairs along with...