what are these cooler components? who makes them?
March 8, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Synergy Design & Construction
Thank you for your question! The under-counter fridge (U-1115RS-00) and wine-cooler (U-1115WCS-00) in this butler’s pantry are both from U-line. http://www.u-line.com/
They make many different options. - Natalie
0 Likes   March 11, 2013 at 12:55PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
My granite extends past my cabinets. Where do I stop...
Lynn Mastromarino
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
Hate my new granite!!! This whole process has been a nightmare :(
I'm really trying not to get so worked up about this,...
Need help to change the furniture of this master bedroom
This is the bedroom and i want to change the cupboard...
Help my wall!
I was given these framed images by my grandfather who...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™