Does ceasarstone stain?
grumpyspouse
We had thought if using it in our kitchen but now three people have said it stains. Even someone who sells ceasarstone has said this (but only the light colours)
What is the scoop as we wanted to use it for its durability and strain resistance
andersonaustin
I have a different brand but white quartez and I drip red wine on it all the time and have not had any problems with discoloration and I don't wipe it up immediately sometimes.
March 9, 2013 at 10:00am   
lewis + smith
We have yet to have a client complain of staining on a Caeserstone countertop.
March 9, 2013 at 10:15am   
Norm Walters Construction Inc.
Unfortunately there is no perfect countertop material. Engineered Stone, which Ceasarstone is, consists of crushed quartz and polyester resin. The resin is what makes it stain resistant, sort of a built in permanent sealer holding the quartz fragments together. Even though all engineered stone manufactures don't cover stains in their warranties, be assured that it is more stain resistant than granite that is not sealed. Except for certain granites that won't even accept sealer because of their density such as Absolute Black, Black Galaxy, and Ubatuba. Density equals less porosity.
March 9, 2013 at 10:18am   
Need Help Hiring An Interior decorator my New Home-Spring, Texas
Just bought a new home, I need help with selecting...
Framed Burlap
Both side by side or one?
Giant Gator Art?
First, thank you to GroverAxle who helped me get started...
First draft of our floorplans. Input, please!
Got the first draft of our floorplans today, based...
Stair runner - thoughts?
Hi - I would love some feedback on this runner. The...