Who made the zinc countertops?
Ashley
March 9, 2013 in Photo Questions
I'm lucky enough to live in Atlanta and am in love with these countertops!
Kemp Hall Studio
I can't remember his name but I know that he usually has a booth at Scott's Antique Market.
   March 13, 2013 at 11:23AM
Handcrafted Metal
Hi! Handcrafted Metal makes a variety of custom zinc countertops, including island countertops, though we can't take credit for the one seen above. We can make them to perfectly accommodate your kitchen, no matter how complicated. For example, below are some pictures of a zinc island countertop we made in 2011. It features our La Belle edge, and has framed openings for an undermount prep sink and a large slide-in range. You can see even better views of this countertop on the page for it on our website:
http://handcraftedmetal.com/Island-Zinc-Countertops-5058.html

On our website you can also see a variety of other custom countertops. We can make them out of copper, zinc, pewter, bronze, and stainless steel. Here's a link to our countertops page:
http://handcraftedmetal.com/countertops.html

You can enter the size you need and get an instant price on any of our countertops! To get started, choose a metal type, and click any of the styles to see a collection of countertops that we have made in that style. You can then click any of the countertops displayed to see pricing and customize any dimension and feature.
1 Like   July 1, 2013 at 5:02AM
antiqueguy
The countertops, as well as the round kitchen table, were fabricated by Kevin Scanlon, in Atlanta. He can be reached at 312-287-9828.
   September 1, 2014 at 10:45AM
Minimal Traditional curb appeal help!
We just bought what I would describe as a Minimal Traditional...
Colors and pieces for a welcoming decor
I live in a rental apartment where you walk straight...
Revere Pewter
Hi, I'm thinking of using Revere Pewter as an all-over...
Most comfortable furniture for a small patio
I am undecided about what type of furniture I should...