Textured Carpet
tootiebaby
Considering textured carpet in my home. Just wondering if people become tired of it...Is it something that would help or hinder resale my home?
The L.A. Lady
What do you currently have? That's the big "if." If you already have hardwood, then covering it up with carpet without taking up the wood would keep your options open for resale. If your replacing existing carpet over subfloor, then your options are pricier.

Where do you live? Here in LA, people prefer hard surfaces like wood and natural stone, but in a cold climate carpet is probably much more common.
0 Likes   March 9, 2013 at 10:08PM
tootiebaby
I have carpet right now and I live in Vegas...so definately not a cold climate. My home is 10 years old and is a very open floor plan and is one story. I'll have to take a picture and upload it. Thanks for all your ideas.
0 Likes   March 9, 2013 at 10:19PM
The L.A. Lady
If resale is important, then I'd ask a local real estate agent what they think, too. If it's not that big of a deal then go with what you love. Carpet was on the decline for a while but it has made a big comeback, especially in textures.
0 Likes   March 9, 2013 at 10:40PM