Need help with my small living room
Elena Basaran
Good afternood, i have 3d project of my living room 23 sq.m. In Saint-Petersburg Russia. There are three zones in it - Tv, working place and for musical instruments. I want to make it more cosy, because i think there is smth wrong...colors of furniture we want to make more warm, picture also will be in warm color (pop art). Thank in advance. BR, Elena
carolins
Oh wow! I absolutely love your furniture and your bold colour choices. I think the problem is that you have all the colour on one side of the room. So if you add a strong colour to the opposite side, it will be more balanced.
March 11, 2013 at 2:45am     
Sharon
I agree, it's great but one half of the room is colored and the other half is black & white. It needs a little blending.
March 11, 2013 at 4:18am     
nehizena
You have GREAT taste I love the room. Carolins is right add colour to the other side of the room and incorporate colour into the music "nook"
March 11, 2013 at 4:50am   
Is this a computer rendering ? it looks great as you have it, nothing looks 'wrong'.
March 11, 2013 at 5:57am   
Elena Basaran
Yes it is computer rendering. Thanks to all of you for your advices and comments. They are really useful.
March 11, 2013 at 7:47pm   
Just bring the colors from your pop art piece to the backs of the divider that is by the computer area and to the low cabinet under the TV. Change the lighting under your stage and behind your Hard Rock sign to one of those same colors. Get a white flokati rug that is much,much larger than the rendered rug.
March 12, 2013 at 8:55am   
nehizena
Hi Elena how did you create such a computer rendering? would you mind sharing the process
March 12, 2013 at 9:06am   
Elena Basaran
Thank you so much for advice - i thought about that but i needed to hear from smbody the same idea to be sure.
First there was idea (we decided to separate room with into 3 zones) i made 3d scheme in ipad (but of course it was impossible to put into it furniture and wall coverings i liked), after all we asked designers to prepare 3d visualisation - we showed photos of things we liked, they gave us nice advice about this white bricks and lighting. I think they are working in 3d max program. They are really nice just we cant use all their possibilities because of huge price so most of the things we have to invent by ourselves. If you want to ask some specific information about the program i can ask them.
March 12, 2013 at 2:02pm   
pipsqueaky
love the arm chairs and the green sofa
March 12, 2013 at 2:14pm   
Elite Fixtures
We love the pendant!
March 12, 2013 at 2:32pm   
MyCraftWork, LLC
Loooove the rendering. Great work.
March 12, 2013 at 5:08pm   
Need help for my small living room.
Looking to add some elegance and pizzazz to my living...
need help with my small new living room
Its a small room, it is rectangula like. 14 x 7 ft...
Need help for my small "living room" :-)
This is the "living room" in my 550 sq ft studio. I...
Is Berber carpeting a mistake if you have cats?
Someone said I shouldn't get Berber carpeting if I...
Color of grout
We are putting ceramic in kitchen. What do you think...
help with dinning and living room
Hi. i m portuguese and i love cats (have 3 cats) but...
What decorative items do you hate the most?
It does not have to be overused or trend that should...
Master bedroom lacks balance!
Hello! I have a long size bed and night tables that...