Cabinet door style name
March 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me please which door style for Elmwood cabinetry this is?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you for your question. The door style is Elmwood's "Alexandria". The cabinets around the perimeter have MDF doors and drawer fronts with a painted and glazed finish called "Warm Concrete Oyster". The island cabinets are maple with a "Driftwood" stain.
March 12, 2013 at 7:15am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Are you able to share more about the "driftwood" stain? It seems as though some stain companies sell a stain called "driftwood" whereas other places seem to consider it a stain effect. Thank you for sharing!
May 29, 2013 at 7:05pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What is a garottage?
I have seen this word used on Houzz but I cannot find...
Need help with this guest room
This room is very small. I had the head board made...
How do you decide on a color for hardwoods? Any suggestions???
My husband and I just pulled our house off the market....
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Design my small living room
Need some help designing my oh so tiny living room....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™