Love the cabinet door style. Can you tell me the style name the Norelco cabinet?
March 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Norelco Cabinets Ltd
The door is a Rift Oak Shaker Horizontal V Groove
0 Likes   March 12, 2013 at 4:08AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help in whitewashing cedar.
I've gotten this far with the bathroom and need to...
Cracks in ceiling
There are cracks in the (cement slab) in the ceiling...
Please help completing my great room
It is a very bare space at the moment as I have focused...
Backsplash tile
Hello! We are installing backsplash tiles and are not...
Roof drainage
Hi I'm not a professional architect but I do like...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™