Where can I purchase this desk?
leila1_23
March 12, 2013 in Photo Questions
I have a small office and really like this style and color. Where can I find this one in particular or a similar one?
transFORM | The Art of Custom Storage
Thank you for your interest. All of transFORM's work is custom designed and manufactured from concept to completion. The size would depend on the amount of items that need to be stored, and your available space for the cabinetry installation. The approximate room dimensions of the room depicted are 6 ft wide by 6 1/2 ft deep, however, all transFORM products are custom designed, so a similar design could fit a larger or smaller space.

Our beautiful systems are installed in the Tri-State New York City Metro Areas of NY, NJ & CT. For more information and to schedule a free consultation you can call 914-500-1000 or visit http://transformhome.com.
   March 12, 2013 at 2:15PM
mbcasey5
Beautiful design! Do you work with anyone in the Philadelphia area or would you be able to recommend another firm in the area, realizing it's just outside your Tri-State NY Metro Area? Thanks!
   March 23, 2013 at 7:45PM
transFORM | The Art of Custom Storage
We are members of the Associatioin of Closet and Storage Professionals, and you can find another member company in your area that may be able to help you on closets.org at the following link:
http://www.closets.org/profession.cfm
   March 25, 2013 at 9:21AM
Need help w/ finishing touches in our dining room!!! Help!!
Looking for suggestions on a mirror over the buffet...
Need help with the living room
I'm having trouble visualizing how my living room will...
Two different floors in one room!
Just bought a new house and the downstairs floor is...