What object is rigt above the cooktop? It looks like an expandable arm in stainless steel
March 13, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Dezign Studio Inc
Sorry cannot see any pictures .
March 13, 2013 at 2:10pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
there is no pic for anyone to see what you are asking about..but what YOU are seeing may be a pasta faucet!! some nice kitchens have a water faucet with an arm over cooktops for filling large pots of water for boiling when making pasta dishes etc.
March 13, 2013 at 2:11pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
March 13, 2013 at 2:11pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
nFORMAL design
I would probably agree with 14thstreet since there are no photos, but yes, more than likely a pot filler.
March 13, 2013 at 2:14pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
placing holes for bath faucets
I purchased bathroom faucets (2 for 2 sinks in 1 vanity)...
Desperate need of some curb appeal!
This lovely 70s split level is in dire need of an exterior...
Remodel Kitchen
We are moving in a few weeks. This is our kitchen....
I will NEVER have _____ in my home!
What's the one thing (or a few things) you refuse to...
This or That: Nonstick VS Stainless Steel
Which do you prefer? Vote for your choice below...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™