June 12, 2011 in Photo Questions
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, can you let me know where I can buy this rock feature water feature from, seen many but never one like this, I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I found this:
apparently called a dish rock
June 12, 2011 at 6:49am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Thank you very much!!
June 12, 2011 at 8:43am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Nature by Design
You can also get these at - This is basalt rock that naturally has that bowl at the joints of the column rocks created from the volcanic basalt from around the 'Ring of Fire' in Washington.
August 24, 2012 at 9:09am     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
John Zoida
The above website address has a typo. It should read, not
October 23, 2013 at 1:52pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Pattern size
I want to wallpaper a small bathroom. What size pattern...
Please help me tie my room together!
Hi everyone! I've been decorating my living room and...
Anyone have advice what color schemes for bedding and...
Adding curb appeal to our ranch style home
We purchased this 50's ranch style home and completely...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™