madbobmom
June 12, 2011 in Photo Questions
What is name/manufacturer of floor tile? Thank you.
DeCocco Design
This looks like the classic penny tile to me. Such a beatiful floor and it goes well with every style of decor that I can think of. What I love in this bathroom is the tile on the shower. SO simple. Very effective. Great job!
June 13, 2011 at 5:45am   
madbobmom
Thank you. Now I can do some research.
June 13, 2011 at 6:25am   
sbrown92
Does anyone know what kind of floor this is? I don't think it is penny tile because they aren't completely circles?? It looks like some other shape to me?? But I want to get this for my bathroom (which is starting work soon) and I need to know ASAP!! THANK YOU so much for your time!
October 11, 2012 at 8:23pm   
sbrown92
I'm still trying to find out the floor info. I now know it's Octagon with black dot because I zoomed in on it.
Where do i get this with every 3rd dot a black one?? I can manually pop the white out and black in, but how can I order JUST the black dots ( which are 1x1 squares I presume)???
also, are the white Octagons 2x2 or 4x4...that way I can get correct size of black dot. PLEASE HELP!! THIS is going to cause delay in my bathroom project.
December 9, 2012 at 8:37pm   
HighCraft Builders
Hello all! Unfortunately this floor tile is no longer available, but there is a similar mosaic made by Arizona Tile. Hope this helps!
August 8, 2013 at 2:56pm   
Bathroom-indecisive
I can't decide if I should go with a glossy, marbly...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....