Love those lights! Where can you get them ?
dbeto
March 17, 2013 in Photo Questions
Karlene Hunter Baum, Allied ASID
Greetings! Aren't these fixtures amazing? We had them custom made so that we could achieve the appropriate scale needed for the space. We were able to dictate the dimensions and select the finish for the metal and the lit up areas. We could do the same for your project. What size of room are you working with? How tall are the ceilings? This will allow us to figure what the appropriate size would be which in turn allows us to quote the fixture. You need to be aware that these fixtures become very heavy so they need additional structural support unless you are doing a more standard size. Let me know if you would like to pursue these fixtures and I'd love to assist you. Karlene
   March 18, 2013 at 12:55PM
dbeto
Thanks, Karlene. The central corridor of this picture is similiar to what are designing, as is the general layout between the foyer, dining room, kitchen and great room. Our ceiling would be similar to this in our great room with the beams and cathedral style which at this point is 42 x 24. How high is the ceiling in this picture? As of now, the ceiling in the foyer, dining rm & kitchen will not be as high. When we get to the point of deciding on lighting fixtures for this I will be back looking for you!
   March 18, 2013 at 8:04PM
Karlene Hunter Baum, Allied ASID
Sounds like you are building a beautiful home. I wish I could remember the height of these ceilings but I've had a number of projects in between and the dimension escapes me. I'd love to help you with the light fixture and anything else you'd like assistance on. I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready to decide on light fixtures. You will want to allow yourself enough time to receive the fixtures as anything custom made takes time. First the scale is decided, finishes selected, shop drawings approved and then production can start. Karlene
   March 20, 2013 at 9:35AM
Need help of how to decorate with this bedding for my 10 yr olds bedro
Hi! I am having trouble coming up with coordinating...
Metal Stair Railing
Should I paint the railings black or leave it white?...
1960's yellow tile bathroom
I took the wallpaper down and removed the medicine...
1856 house kitchen
We purchases a 1856 house and I really have no ideas...
Bring this living room together!
I would love your help in trying to freshen up our...