I want this closet!
rudyrs
Where can I find someone or a company that can turn my sitting room into a dressing room like this one? I found this picture on Google. I love the glossy white finish, gold rods, gold knobs, drawers, crown molding and glass shelving. I got a quote from a closet company but it was $10k which is over my budget. Maybe if I work directly with a contractor it would not cost as much?

The room is approximately 11'x12' There are really only two walls that can be used as one of the other two walls has a large window and the other has an open doorway and a see through fireplace. I will attach pictures if needed.

My home is in Boulder County, Colorado.
Thank you!
handymam
Lowe's carries "closet furniture" for lack of a better word, lol. I customized a closet, but it could be used in a room also. If you can't do it yourself, (it was actually not difficult) then pay someone to put it in for you, but it will still be cheaper than having it built. Good luck!
March 19, 2013 at 4:45AM   
0825sam
Have you tried ikea?
March 19, 2013 at 5:34AM   
Gabberts Design Studio
California Closets would be a good resource.
March 19, 2013 at 5:44AM   
Judy M
Check out Easycloset.com

You can design yourself or fax them measurements and they will design for free.
You install yourself or have a carpenter install for you.

My husband and I have installed several ourselves. The more drawers you use, the more time it takes to assemble.
March 19, 2013 at 5:48AM     
Evolution Closets
Our company, Closetorder.com is a nationwide, full-service custom closet company that has been in the business for more than a decade. We specialize in the design, measurement, delivery and installation of walk-in closets, reach-in closets, media centers, laundry rooms, kitchen pantries, mudrooms, home offices, and garage systems.

It sounds like you are looking for a customized look which can we provide you with.
On our website you can see our brochure and photo gallery featuring our accessories including color options and hardware styles.

We offer free online presentations to allow customers to shop from home. Clients can send closet dimensions by email or fax, or request a measuring team to come directly to the house. Upon receipt of the dimensions, a design representative will schedule an interactive online presentation that lasts about 30 minutes. Let us know if you would like to do a presentation so we can answer any questions you may have. http://www.closetorder.com/
March 19, 2013 at 7:56AM   
Interiors International, Inc.
A local cabinet maker may be less money than the Closet Company. They will more than likely be better quality also.
March 19, 2013 at 8:00AM     
osb flloring in kitchen
How do you get a nice finish? How do you minimize...
Need help with exterior paint color.
The majority of our house [ siding] that is already...
how to create a multi functional room
how to create in an L shape room 25 x 35 foot the following...
Floors !
Looking into new flooring, love the look of wood but...
Craftsman Living Room/Dining Room Help
This post replaces my request for suggestions in hiring...