need help with adding an aquarium in dining area..could use wood or gypsum
creativesoul1
need help with adding an aquarium in dining area..could use wood or gypsum..the dining area is on the right side of main door when i enter..any other decor could be added around that area..even dabbling with mirrors..any idea
Since your dining room is so far from the light, definitely for mirrors (either a gallery, wall or large antique framed or leaning against the wall). Where would you put your aquarium? How do you wish to use it - as a decorative feature or because you love fish? Either way, need a Houzzer who knows about installing aquariums to help you here.
March 19, 2013 at 7:17AM     
creativesoul1
I would keep the aquarium on the L shaped wall on top right side of the house..but need help on whether to use gypsum boards or wood columns for support..also good styling
March 19, 2013 at 7:21AM   
I agree, the top right part of the dinning room would be a good spot for an aquarium.
March 19, 2013 at 7:55AM     
creativesoul1
I have a query regarding bunk bed in the kids room i.e north west side of the house...it faces the bathroom door, what remedy should be done for the same
March 19, 2013 at 8:14AM   
where are the bunk beds? cannot see them on the plan
March 19, 2013 at 9:11AM   
creativesoul1
the bedroom on the top left corner of the plan.Actually, we are planning to have the bunk bed on the side facing the toilet ( unlike displayed otherwise). This is due to the placement of the window more towards the right side of the wall. Thus resulting in the head board of the bunk bed facing the toilet door..any tips on the same related to fengshui..

Another thing is the common toilet in the centre of the plan...need tips on tht too.

finally needed some help on the shoe rack location....i was thinking on the L corner of top right of plan, i.e facing the main door :(..any bright idea?
March 19, 2013 at 9:44PM   
Kitchen Remodel
I plan to update my kitchen with new appliances, sink,...
furniture arranging in living room help!
I moved into this apartment in November, and I've tried...
Declutter Challenge! - August 2014
I don't know about you, but I have several areas in...
Mixture of different styles
I´m planning to get rid of some furniture and buy...
Coffee table?
We just finished remodeling our living area, moved...