What type of glass is on the cabinets please?

nancyfranklinMarch 19, 2013
Swallow Drive · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Elizabeth Dinkel
That is a rippled glass on the cabinets.
    Bookmark   March 24, 2013 at 8:59AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
have you ever had issues with grease sticking to the patterned glass when it is near the stove?
    Bookmark   December 10, 2013 at 7:27PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
What is the type/name of glass in cabinet and type and color of wood?
Is there a "best" style of door for this particular...
what type of backsplash, stone or tile or glass. Subway or diagonal
My cabinets are white with bronze glass knobs, appliances...
What type of lights are in the glass upper cabinets next to the hood?
We have cabinets like that and are wondering how to...
More Discussions
LED under cabinet lights
Is adding these something I could DIY, or would I need...
Nancy Myrick Bigford
Does this room work?
Trying to get this dining room/ small sitting room...
Need help for my living room
Love colours and patterns, deep reds, oranges, blues...
Julie Brodie
Brick work around my wood oven
I'm in need of some advice on what to do with the brick...
Beam/Pilar dilemma
I'm stuck... We have this awkward beam and pilar after...
Sponsored Products
Coral Coast Key Largo 11 ft. Wood Market Umbrella with Base - GLT138
$219.98 | Hayneedle
Juno Under Cabinet Lighting Pro-Series 12 in. Brushed Bronze Under Cabinet
$63.97 | Home Depot
Aqua Rings Giclee Apothecary Clear Glass Table Lamp
$99.99 | Lamps Plus
28" Diamond Design Natural Rectangular Rattan Storage Trunk
Signature Hardware
The Traveler Backpack
| Dot & Bo
Philips | Hollywood Hills F8490 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
$138.00 | YLighting
Lattice Swivel Armless Bar Stool, Purple
Zuri Furniture
Rockford Birch Sable Dark Stained Wood Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Sample
CliqStudios Cabinets
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™