Stainless
leslieontheroad
March 20, 2013 in Photo Questions
I have all stainless appliances, subzero, Viking, fan warming shelf backsplash, etc. , and have tried everything to get them clean and shiney. What is the best thing to use and is it possible that there was a finish on them that I have possibly worn off. Help please.
Sargent Appliance
The new stainless appliances have a brush stroked finish on them so they certainly show less than they did in the past. Most stainless appliances are un-coated, raw stainless. All SubZero and Wolf appliances will be uncoated. If you are using the wrong products it is possible that you have removed the polish from them but switching to the correct product will resolve that.

We have finally learned how to clean stainless. We use a microfiber clothe and a water based, aerosol stainless steel cleaner (brand name Classic but there are others out there). I spray onto the clothe and wipe in the direction of the grain (not in circles). We are family owned and operated which means I clean a lot of stainless steel.

I hope this helps!
March 20, 2013 at 11:05am   
leslieontheroad
I can't thank you enough. This isn't one I've tried so I'm anxious to try it. Thanks again. You are a dream come true.
March 20, 2013 at 5:40pm   
shawhf
Appliances
March 30, 2013 at 11:53pm   
Exquisite Kitchen Design
There is also a product available at Costco online called Shela Shine that works really well ....and keeps everything pristine. Another option for you....
April 13, 2013 at 4:51pm   
where do I put bathroom necessities ?
I have a medium size master bath with little room for...
Hardwood flooring emergency-- help!
Hi friends, We are near the very end of our remodel...
Grease stains on wall
The 30 year old kitchen is in desperate need of a remodel....
Advice Needed! Smaller couch or 2 chairs?
I plan to replace the white couch because it is too...
Help! Master Bathroom
The house we purchased has a very large master bathroom....