June 17, 2011 in Photo Questions
what are these tiles and these listellos (the decorative pieces at trim) called? where can I can them in toronto?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It's Victoria cap from subwaytile.com
0 Likes   August 31, 2011 at 3:22PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What do you think I need in this living room?
Need help with my living room Hi everyone, I'm...
Need help turning an unusable closet into a kitchen pantry
We just moved into an adorable 50s ranch and as you...
need helps for my plain living room!
it is kind of plain. any suggestions?
James Heaps_Nelson
Need help with bathroom wall color
We just redid our bathroom and don't know what color...
Ideas for a Homeschool Room with 7 computers and family room
We are a homeschooling family with tons of books. 7...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™