I love love love this design and would like to build it around my new pool going in this spring. Is there a wa
welovepools
March 20, 2013 in Photo Questions
Is it possible to get the design/building instructions for one of your rock formations/waterfall? I love the contemporary falls with the palm trees behind
Waterfalls Fountains & Gardens
Thank you for the compliment and question about this project.
The structural and construction procedure can be followed by instructions.
But, the arrangement of the rock formations is an artistic representation of stone installer.
The art of the rock arrangement can be followed by a set of guidelines, but the outcome is entirely up to the stone installer. We would be happy to provide you with some instructions for the construction as well as some guidelines for the rock arrangements.
March 24, 2013 at 11:28am   
welovepools
That would be great. I would appreciate it. Will you be emailing the instructions or do you need my address?
March 25, 2013 at 1:05pm   
Waterfalls Fountains & Gardens
Yes, we will email you the instructions. Please email us your email address. Thank you.
April 2, 2013 at 4:20am   
welovepools
Ok thanks. My email address is japorter@live.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
April 3, 2013 at 11:55am   
welovepools
Did you receive my email address? I'm still interested in the waterfall instructions so please send them along when you get a chance. Thank you.
April 22, 2013 at 9:12am   
welovepools
Can you please send me the building instructions for the waterfall. I am a few weeks away from creating it around my pool. My email address is japorter@live.com. Whenever you get a chance. Thank you
May 16, 2013 at 8:53am   
New House Needs Some Curb Appeal
Hi, I just bought my new house and am so excited! I...
Need suggestions for area rug to match red couch and dark flooring!
We are looking for an area rug that complements the...
New home, ceiling for master bath
The plan calls for a groin vault and barrel ceiling...
What kind of furniture should a best home office have?
Http://www.bonito.in/2014/what-kind-of-furniture-should-a-best-home-office-have/...
Need help for sofa colors
I am interested in http://www.ekornes.com/us/stressless-sofas/stressless-buckingham-highback/2-seater...