June 19, 2011 in Photo Questions
What's the name of this color?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Kelly Porter
Horizon Gray 2141-50 by Benjamin Moore is similar.
1 Like   June 20, 2011 at 4:52AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
It's Camouflage 2143-40 by Benjimin Moore. Works well with dark woods and spa silvers and spa blue/greens . Not a good compliment to bold colors I find. My entire house is painted this color.
2 Likes   January 5, 2013 at 10:00AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sarah Horton
Can this be purchased anywhere in the UK?
0 Likes   March 5, 2013 at 1:52PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New roof color
Hi, we're going to put on a new roof. We're replacing...
Help with accent colors for BM Silver Chain
Would love some help picking paint colors for our great...
Need help picking out an area rug for den.
I would like advice in picking an area rug for my den....
Electric fireplace
Anyone have experience with these?
Dining room with 1930s chairs
I bought this wood inlay table for a really great deal...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™