Need help with my bedroom!
Elita d
What colour bed head should I get? I'm ordering a new bed and can choose the colour. in microfibre, because its tough and I have three children. I was thinking beige or olive tone? Any interior design tips are welcome to make my bedroom more relaxing. Thanks.
Dezign Studio Inc
Beige would look great , with something on these lines.
March 21, 2013 at 7:37PM     
Keitha
Love DESIZN's suggestions. The only thing you might want to consider is that a headboard with tufting can be a dust collector so think about a headboard with no tufting or minimal tufting for easier cleaning
March 21, 2013 at 7:44PM     
Letitia Holloway
Love the Olive tone idea against the white walls and with that woodwork tone. Good - Luck.
March 21, 2013 at 7:50PM     
364robertferrie
If I can give you a tip as a mom.... Don't get microfiber if you have kids!!!! Apparently it's better than other fabrics but I would recommend something more clean up friendly like a wooden headboard :) just my suggestion after purchasing microfiber with kids....
March 22, 2013 at 8:04AM     
Is baby bed staying? If not a high head board. In wood. Then get 2 nite stands and put large lamps.put a nice 45x45 or bigger picture over bed. Take down small one by crib. When crib goes centered bed on wall. New bedding , with dust ruffle over box springs. Add more pillows to bed. Add picture you have above crib. To same wall by other pic by dresser. That pic too high so adding one below it will balance it.
March 22, 2013 at 8:12AM     
If budget. Add dust ruffle in a solid sage green to match comforter. Can't tell what's on windows? But should have to the floor panels, sage would be nice. Also painting walls a very lite green would nice. Relaxing.
March 22, 2013 at 8:15AM     
If you have ordered bed already go with the beige, but paint walls a sage or lite green. See my other post.
March 22, 2013 at 8:17AM     
carolemcc
If a microfiber is the route you want stay with a neutral tone. Though olive green is nice it will be an issue for future changes in decor.
March 22, 2013 at 9:38AM     
Elita d
Thanks for all the suggestions; extremely helpful. I like the idea of a beige headboard, beige leather look is another option I like (considering the kids issue). If so, then must I get the upholstered surround in the same? Or can I go for beige microfibre, or olive to match the darker flowers in the comforter? I do alternate with beige damask comforter set.
March 23, 2013 at 9:55PM   
JWinteriors
I would paint your woodwork white to go with the white doors. Add a soothing color to the walls. Comforter is too busy. Add task lighting to sides of bed and 95" window panels to the windows for softness and height.
March 23, 2013 at 10:08PM   
Elita d
I have ordered two king single beds together with one fully upholstered bed frame and a headboard the full width (7foot wide i am told). i just realised my king comforter will be too small. Do I need to special order a new comforter? This is getting complicated
March 23, 2013 at 10:52PM   
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall - Remove or DIY Crown Moulding?
I'll be starting a mini-remodel of my guest bathroom...
Need help with colors!
What would you change in this 3D to make it more "warm"...
Steam shower
I am at very early stage in deciding on remodeling...
House design
I need a house design of five living rooms self contained,dining...