How to decorate shared kids room boy and girl
sara795
I have a small bedroom with small bathroom for my son is one and a half years also my daughter 3 years old. The paint wall is blue and the bathroom wall brown so I’m confused how to make the decoration of this room. and where to put furniture and Laundry Basket So I need to help me for the decorations and details by photos.
carolins
You have already posted two separate discussions about these rooms. If you want more advice, please just post a comment on those discussions.
March 22, 2013 at 4:34am     
olldroo
Hi, Sara, I just found this and I am so glad you posted. I haven't seen the other discussion Carolins mentioned and am having difficulty finding it.

I'm sorry if I disappointed you before, it isn't that I don't want to help you, but you have to be fully aware of the dangers of the internet and this is a very open website. For your own personal safety, please go onto your entrance discussion and remove your email address, it is not safe to do that.

Please let me guide you though the process of posting a discussion. You have told us you need help placing furniture and I assume colour scheme suggestions, but first we need to see the room and know the dimensions. Can you take a photo of each of the 4 walls, showing windows and doors, and the furniture you have to go in there. We need something to work from. Other than your blue wall, do you have any other colour preferences? Do you want identical linen for the children or if the room is large enough, you son's area could be masculine and your daughter's feminine while still keeping the room co-ordinated.

Also please respond to suggestions and become involved in the discussion yourself. We need to know whether our suggestions work for you. If you have an idea yourself, then volunteer it and we will tell you if it works or not. Don't be afraid to say you don't like something, that is the only way we learn your tastes.
March 22, 2013 at 6:59am     
sara795
olldro o thank you my dear i will remove email address and i will take photo for my kids room
March 22, 2013 at 11:57am   
sara795
im sorry for late reply, and this is photo for room
March 29, 2013 at 2:54am   
honeapathsc
Is that an outside door. I would be very leary having an outside door in a small child's room.
March 29, 2013 at 3:40am   
Colors
Looking for color palet advice. As you can see I have...
Ideas for a large yard?
My parents' house sits on a quarter of a city block...
Best way to house a growing puppy?
I have a German Shepherd puppy (meet Manny!!) who will...
North facing wall colors!!!
21x13 living room. It is dark due to only 2 north facing...
Old Internal Doors
Moved in to an old house that needs much work but budget...