Pebble tec or pebble sheen?
drmauerbach
We are at that point of pool remodel where we must decide on the finish. I've heard from friends, pros & blogs that pebble tec looks great but is rough on feet & bathing suits. Some have recommended Pebble Sheen or Mini-pebble tec. Any suggestions from my Houzz community??
SH interiors
Yes, pebble tec is a bit rougher than the sheen which is fairly smooth. I believe the price difference to upgrade to sheen is approx 10 to 15% in California.
March 22, 2013 at 8:58am   
JDM Countertops, Inc.
I have Pebble Sheen in my pool, and spent a lot of time in my family's pool with Pebble Tec. It was definitely worth the money to do the Pebble Sheen. It's so much better on our feet then the Tec. Depending on how much time you are in the pool, your soft skin can get roughed up anyway, but the Sheen is much smoother.
March 22, 2013 at 9:04am   
rachelacey
We've had pebbletec in our pool for 5 years and love it. Everyone is always surprised at how nice it is on their feet and I've never had a snag on swimwear. I wouldn't hesitate to get it again.
March 22, 2013 at 9:29am   
Slate for shower walls
Does this pose problems for cleaning or any other concerns?...
replace tile with copper - pics of the existing tile counter
This are the pics of my counter that I want to replace...
What should we do with this atrium?
We just bought a house built in 1984 that has this...
DIY wall art color idea
Hi......I moved recently and this is a picture of my...