need help with my old hand down furniture that i would love to use in my home
Chana Rudy
March 23, 2013 in Design Dilemma
i have this antique looking corner unite that i would like to give the distressed look but i cant decide on a colour? and if i do it i may not like it and how easy is it to reverse seeing there are grooves in the wood. also would i be taking away from its authenticity?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Any photos of what the furniture current looks like ?
March 23, 2013 at 5:37AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Poetry Corner
Looks like we have a few Houzzers that love to provide...
How many walls should I paint?
I've started painting a guest room in a quilted fashion...
Help With Master Bathroom Design
Hello All, Great site and community. We are building...
Help me update my kitchen on a budget!
I need to introduce my kitchen to 2013! I'm going to...
Need help for my room
Hi, I am planning to change my curtains and bring in...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™