Matt O
June 21, 2011 in Photo Questions
I'm looking for interior sliding wall panels and exterior sliding glass doors or french doors for an opening that is 9'x9'. Do you have a recomendation for a supplier? Where were the sliding glass doors in this wall panel sourced?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Annie Thornton
This particular panel is from 3-form, I believe.
June 21, 2011 at 3:23pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Matt O
Thank you!
June 21, 2011 at 6:32pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
The most important part of sliding doors with glass especially for 9' in height if solid wood like we use, needs to be the tracking system. It has to be heavy duty to be able to carry the weight of the solid wood doors and glass. Good luck!
June 22, 2011 at 5:10am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kipnis Architecture + Planning
Yes, the panels are 3-Form. The doors are a patio door system with a heavy gauge track recessed into the floor and set at the top. If the door system is not beefy enough it may warp.
June 26, 2012 at 11:26am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help furnishing an unusually shaped livingroom
I have bought a period property with lovely features...
Urgent help!!!! Jacuzzi tub needs a dedicated electrical outlet
It's new construction and nobody caught the fact that...
Indoor window shutters
I am remodeling a bedroom, study and living room. The...
POLL: Tiny Houses - Yes or No?
Do you see tiny houses and long to pitch your belongings...
need help with design of master bedroom
My master bedroom is 6m long and 3,4 m wide i...
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™