I Need Help Decorating My Master Bedroom...
lexdawg
March 23, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I Would Like Some Ideas On How To Decorate My Master Bedroom. If I Paint Im Thinkin About Red/Black Something Along Those Lines... I Would Like Some Suggestions On Window Dressings, Where To Hang Pics, Accessories & What Not. Thanks
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
tstarz
Would you consider moving a bed against a wall rather than window? You could use a black headboard and red colored art above the bed if this is the color scheme you are after. You then can add drapes to the window.
Try to find a piece that you like for that room, it can be a through pillow or picure and then select other things that go with it. Right now your rooms is a white canvas and it is hard to suggest not knowing your taste at all.
Good luck.
March 23, 2013 at 11:10pm   
anifatou87
I will definitively move the bed on the opposite side of the door. Depending on you budget you can make a headboard (there is plenty of DIY projects on Pinterest ) or buy one. Also you can put a chest drawer between the two doors( where the tv is), it will create storage space and you can put a nice lamp or some picture frames or some flowers. For the color, I think that it is better to accessorize with some variations of red. For an even upscale look you get a small flat screen tv mounted on the wall facing the bed. I suggest to go to ikea, and shop online to get the best deals possible. Remember that before buying expensive furniture, there are always many cheaper versions that you can do yourself. Good luck!

March 24, 2013 at 12:05am   
lexdawg
I Don't Want A Lot Of Storage Space In My Room... Im Okay With The Two Night Stands Because I Have A HUGE Walk In Closet Behind One Of Those Doors. Is There Any Ideas For The Room With The Bed In The Same Position It Is Already In?
March 24, 2013 at 1:09am