June 23, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes the sink? It is just what I was looking for. Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
You can find many similar sinks here:
In general, this type of sink is called an Apron Front Sink, Farm Sink, or Farmhouse Sink and you'd be looking for a single bowl.
:) Rhoda
June 23, 2011 at 5:08am   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How many vanity lights
Is there a :rule of thumb" for how many lights in a...
My house was destroyed in Sandy. Finally trying to...
Needs options for backsplash
I am installing cream cabinets with coffee bean granite...
Hue suggestion?
When we choose our stone we thought we'd do our hardy...
Total overhaul!
Hi, I'm thinking of redecorating this 1960's London...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™