Glass top vanity-tiles for floor and shower?
snowbow
We are purchasing a lass top vanity for our small master bath with a shower stall (no tub). We are stumped as far as color of tile for the floor and the shower. The room is only 6x8, gutted. My husband thinks black and white, both for shower and floors, I think that may be too shark, and am more interested in browns. This is the vanity I think we are getting. What color of floors and walls would work well. Glass tiles in shower? Am simply overwhelmed by choices right now.
K B
I like Dal Tile's Fabrique Linen (1st pic)--it comes in several shades, but contains other neutrals in each tile. Their noir linen (notwithstanding its name, it also has brown in it) looks beautiful next to dark wood. I like classic white subway tile (Dal Tile matte arctic white) for shower walls. If you do a search on HOUZZ for glass-top vanity you will get lots of other ideas.
Hotel Chic
Fashonably Functional Small Bath
Tiny blue bathroom remodel
NYC penthouse
March 24, 2013 at 8:46PM   
snowbow
Thank you! The "fashionably functional small bath" is exactly what we are looking for! We had searched earlier and somehow missed it, so thank you so very much. So much closer to figuring out what we want.
March 24, 2013 at 9:51PM   
Color of main bathroom vanity.
I am getting ready to redo a 1960's bathroom. I like...
Need a rug for sunroom
I am looking for a rug for this sunroom. I have white...
Help balancing rooms!
Hello. I apologize for being long winded! The room...
Bedroom closet
Hi I bought a new bedroom I wander what color should...
Lighting For Pantry, Laundry & Furnace Closets
We had no lighting in these closets (pantry & laundry...