I need advice. I want to put engineered wood floors in my home.
rcweber1
How can I determine the quality of the different choices available. The prices can vary greatly and I know that price is not always the best indication of quality. I get different opinions from every flooring person I talk to and now I'm so confused I don't know what to do. I've tried educating myself with info found on the internet but it has not been that helpful. Please, any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to make a very costly mistake.
Norm Walters Construction Inc.
Price is actually a pretty good indicator of quality, especially if you are comparing different products from the same source.
March 26, 2013 at 2:29PM   
rcweber1
What are some brands that I should consider...to be quite honest I've never heard of most of them.
March 26, 2013 at 2:48PM   
Advise and Opinion
What do you think of mine compared to their, and what...
What do you think?
What do you think of the fireplace surround? http://www.houzz.com/photos/16502991/Southern-Plantation-Living-Room-traditional-living-room-houston...
Need Advice on House Paint for Bunglow
Hi Everyone, I'm back. You gave me great advice last...
4 & 5 year old brother & sister share a room
beige and neutral walls and the dimensions are 11x13....
need help with kitchen
would like to paint my white kitchen cabinets a color...