WineRacks.com
We've just launched a new product line on our website! Made in the USA from recyclable aluminum, the WineHive is a modular honeycomb wine rack that can grow with your wine collection.

The elegant fractal design packs flat for efficient shipping, and is finished in a beautiful Black Satin Anodize or Silver Satin Anodize that will look great in your kitchen, dining room, and bar.

Each set comes with assembly instructions depicting different configurations so you can build the rack that will best fit your space and wine collection. Want something bigger? Though they range on our website from six bottles to thirty-six, you can combine multiple sets to expand your rack as your collection grows.

The WineHive is versatile enough that you can use it to hold a few bottles on your counter or that you can dedicate an entire wall to wine storage.

Overall, this is a great product made right in the US that is sleek, modern and will last a lifetime.

As part of the launch of this new product on our website, we're offering 15% off these great products for a limited time.

This deal ends on the 31st so don't hesitate to take advantage of these fantastic savings on a quality, American made product Find great products like these and more at WineRacks.com!
Bathroom mirrors option
Renovating bathroom with an 8' double vanity to have...
Do you grow your own veg?
Homegrown carrots, potatoes, tomatoes... There's nothing...
Need help for a teen room
My husbands family has a very old bed. It is beautiful...
Are you Houzzing in the UK? Come and say hi!
I thought it would be nice to get to know you better...
Would a pedestal table look good here?
I have an awkward corner where my 2 sofas meet. Do...