Is there a USB charger option?
pgeis
March 26, 2013 in Photo Questions
I went to the website and see there are options that can be added, but not see mention of a USB charger port. Is one available for this strip? Phone charger?
Love the angled configuration for undercabinet use.
Task Lighting
Thank you for your question.
We do have USB chargers, however they are not available in this particular model. This is our AP Series. Its housing is too small to accommodate a USB charger. Our TR Series can be customized with USB chargers and many other options. http://www.tasklighting.com/products/angle-power-strip/6069630
March 27, 2013 at 7:33AM   
pgeis
Thank you. Since I am looking for something under my kitchen cabinets, TR is the way I will need to go, anyway.
March 27, 2013 at 8:21AM   
pgeis
I'm having trouble seeing where the options for customizing are listed and described. And I don't see prices anywhere. Do you sell retail? I'm in the midst of specing out what I want. Options and prices are an important part of my decisions. Can you point to where I can find this info? Thank you!
March 27, 2013 at 8:29AM   
Task Lighting
If you scroll to the bottom of the TR Series page on our website you will see a "Download Spec and Install" link. If you download that PDF, you will get the complete list of custom options.
We are a wholesale company. You will need to purchase these through your contractor, electrician or designer. If you have any questions give us a call at 800-445-6404. Thanks!
March 27, 2013 at 8:35AM   
pgeis
thank you.
March 27, 2013 at 8:54AM   
I need brutal honesty here!! I promise I can take it. :)
We're finally finishing our basement (yay!) and I decided...
We want to change the look from log cabin to nautical
This family room feels very hemmed in by so much wood....
Color ideas for a-frame house
Just bought this new home and hate the color we have...
What is this?
Can someone tell me what kind of tree is this?
Dark creepy entrance way to basement apartment
We are moving into a basement apartment with a very...