Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
northfork

northfork
12 years ago
what white is on these cabinets, i love its warmth?
Chestnut Street Kitchen · More Info

Comments (4)

• Sheila Schmitz
    12 years ago
    It looks a bit like the ivory white similar to the kitchen photo in this ideabook on finding the right white: https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-pick-the-right-white-paint-stsetivw-vs~416809
  • Vicki Magee
    12 years ago
    That is a nice warm white. The cabinet man doing mine just called it "warm white" from SW. I am glad you mentioned this because I was considering doing the ceils (sheila thinks it sounds cool)...ceilings in white dove by Ben Moore.
    But seeing this photo you posting is making me really like the nice white ceilings in contrast to the cabinets. So do y'all think that would just be a nice basic white or more of a super white. They are painting them Tuesday so time is of the essence. ( No pressure) :-)
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    11 years ago
    The finish is a traditional antique white from one of our cabinet makers, Premier Custom Built.
  • PRO
    Venegas and Company
    10 years ago
    Foley Fiore Architecture were the Architects for this project and selected many of the light fixtures. This fixture is Ironware International's 'Germaine 8008-6'. It was purchased through Webster & Co. in Boston.