Fabric for drapery?!
Joshua Legg
The fabric pictured is on a chair that we just had finished but I don't know what color to do the window treatments since the room is small and the window takes up a lot of vertical space. I know I want a cornice board with a panel pulled to the right side since the mantle is so close to the other and we open the window a lot. The main concern is what color to use?!? I really want to do an emerald green and white large striped panel with a cornice board but idk if it will contrast the fabric of the chair to much. Any suggestions!!
Joshua Legg
The colors of the drapes don't have to be emerald since it will most likely not match but the only color I could see using would be the red on the chair and we hate red lol
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 5:13AM
Debi Christensen
Try to match the pale blue or go cream and be safe; or do a pale blue and cream stripe Love that fabric!
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 5:19AM
Joshua Legg
Thanks Debi! I'm normally not a fan of that shade of blue but I think it will look nice with a cream stripe. I'm trying to stay away from creams and solid bright colors because of the small size of the room and if I did cream panels then they would blend in with everything. The entire place is builder beige lol!
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 5:26AM
DIAspoton
have you checked with the fabric mfr for coordinating fabrics. it's a very traditional look so they may have a stripe with these same colors.
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 5:32AM
Joshua Legg
I got the fabric on Clarence at hobby lobby and looked everywhere but couldn't find the mfr name. That was my original plan but having trouble with it. Might go and see if they can look it up or something.
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 5:44AM
Here is one idea in a more simple design that picks up on the green in the chair.

0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 6:16AM
Digital Imaging by Tina - Interior Designer
I believe Hobby Lobby imports their merchandise from other countries. There good at reordering items if you inquire. It may take a couple of months, but they do restock the same items after awhile…..Houzz “Digital Imaging by Tina”.
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 6:22AM
Joshua Legg
Would something like this work? The hubs also insist we have a cornice board but should it be a solid blue or blue with white trim. I don't want to many patterns
0 Likes   March 27, 2013 at 6:42AM
Should I add curtains to large window with tall wall?
Wondering if curtains will give a soft look to the...
How do I make the television NOT the focal point of my room?
I live in a small condo, and the living area is awkwardly...
How far should these sconce be from mirror?
We're remodeling our fireplace and have decided to...
Enquiry
Hi, How can I get my home's pics published on ur site...
Cambria Quartz
Has anyone experienced any problems with the Cambria...