How to deal with a wall of windows
annette bennett
have a separate sun room that runs the length of the back of the house. the windiws of the sun room are ceiling to floor - but have a commercial look. the wall separating the living room has windows and a french door as well as an narrow electric fireplace - would like to eliminate the interior wall and make these rooms into one- need indeas on flooring would consider concrete, and how to make exterior windows less commercial. also, would consider elinimating fireplace - not very attractive and scale is too small
Hard to tell without photos - nor what you style is - but if I had a wall with commercial looking windows and was going to pour concrete - I would definitely be looking at the following style options:
Modern loft
Industrial Chic
Modern Grunge
All these looks embrace this kind of look but you have to be quite avant garde and contemporary.
March 27, 2013 at 11:10am   
What can I do with these cabinets???
Need help with very outdated kitchen. What can I do...
Color scheme dilemma in living room. Please help.
Please help me with a cozy design idea, color scheme...
Time to paint Rosecottage kitchen
The white wall primer has been on for a year now since...
Dream Bathroom
If you could have any bathroom you want, what would...